|Intel 21140-Based PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter (Generic)|
Snap Schedule Employee Scheduling Software v18.104.22.168
Snap Schedule Employee Scheduling Software is a complete and easy-to-use software solution that addresses your organization's scheduling challenges and helps you control your labor management costs. Snap Schedule’s graphical interface, drag-and-drop scheduling, and automatic schedule generation let you easily create optimal shift schedules for your employees. Its innovative multi-view schedule planner gives you multiple vantage points to view and adjust employee schedules in order to proactively manage daily staffing.
With Snap Schedule, you can:
- Schedule any number of employees, positions, skills, shifts, and locations
- Save money by reducing overtime, over/under staffing, and scheduling conflicts
- Track shift premium and on-call costs with flexible compensation rules
- Schedule breaks and tasks to be performed in each shift
- Give managers access to scheduling, cost, and employee information so they can make informed decisions
- Instantaneously access everyone’s schedule and availability, so you can respond to changing demands faster
- Ensure compliance with union, labor rules and other management objectives
- Take proactive control of your staff scheduling through conflict alerts, on-call, and detailed reports
- Automatically generate schedules using pre-designed and user-definable schedule plans
- Quickly and efficiently fill a shift or find a substitute based on position, skills, availability, labor cost, work hour limits, seniority, and other criteria
- Reduce the time to plan and process employee training, vacation and time off requests
- Easily assign shifts, mark time off, move or copy assignments with a simple drag and drop
- Compile time sheet data and pass the information to payroll
- View, create, and print schedules that are visually understandable in PDF and a variety of other formats
- Auto-reminders for training/certification expiration.
- E-mail schedules to employees
Programs similar to Snap Schedule Employee Scheduling Software
|Work Schedule Template With Shifts and Labor Costs||March 29, 2010|
An Excel template for scheduling up to 20 employees and 9 shifts
|File size: 0.02Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|Change Request Template||March 29, 2011|
Download the change request template and instantly start creating changes!
|File size: 0.14Mb||License: Commercial||Details|
|Change Request Form||November 19, 2005|
Get an easy to use MS-Word based 1-pager Change Request template!
|File size: 0.06Mb||License: Commercial||Details|
|WBS Chart Pro||November 27, 2012|
Plan and display projects using a tree-style diagram.
|File size: 2.58Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|free Requirements management tool||July 07, 2011|
Save hundreds of dollars by using this Excel based Requirements Management tool.
|File size: 0.07Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|Risk Management Templates||October 17, 2011|
This tool picks up where the Risk Analysis and the Risk Summary tools leave off
|File size: 0.30Mb||License: Demo||Details|
|X-TrackAmaze 07||June 21, 2011|
Simplify the task of planning and tracking in Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
|File size: 1.3Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|Corrective Action Plan||March 09, 2011|
Use the easy to understand MS Word corrective action plan template.
|File size: 0.04Mb||License: Commercial||Details|
|EasyGantt | Excel Gantt Chart||November 26, 2011|
Excel Gantt Chart Template and Excel Project Planner. Sync with Outlook and Microsoft Project. Gantt Charts using Excel. Download the DEMO at www. EasyGantt. com
|File size: 0.01Mb||License: Demo||Details|
|Bug Tracking Spreadsheet||February 01, 2011|
Using this template is easy, and saves you from spending heavily on a system!
|File size: 0.11Mb||License: Commercial||Details|
compatible, productivity, management, gantt chart, directly, management software, intuitive, project management software, automatically, tracking bugs, dependency, structure, risk analysis, indicator, work schedule, existing, planning, user friendly, gant chart, software, requirements