SMSC client .NET for SMPP, UCP, CIMD2 and SEMA v7.0.62
SMSC client .NET library is a set of components which allow simple implementation of communication between custom applications and messaging infrastructure of mobile networks. The library consists of four .NET managed components, each of them implements one communication protocol. Supported protocols are SMPP (versions 3.3, 3.4 and 5.0), UCP (version 2), CIMD2 (version 1.2) and SEMA/OIS (version 8.1). Key features:
- Implementation of both simple synchronous and high performance asynchronous (sliding window) mode for both sending and receiving of the messages and status reports allows to build applications that require very high throughputs
- Multithreading construction for maximum performance sending and receiving messages
- COM interoperability interface which allows to use the components as ActiveX/OCX from every 32/64 bit compiler that supports COM
- Receiving messages originated by mobile stations (MS) to large accounts (short 4-5 digit network numbers) - which is used for contests, surveys, voting services, database queries etc.
- Possibility to send and receive SMS, EMS and WAP PUSH messages, messages containing images, animations, logos, sounds etc.
- Ability to send and receive generic 7-bit text messages, Unicode (UCS2) and 8-bit binary data messages with ability to send and receive special and national character sets (e.g. Arabic, Hebrew, Cyrillic, Chinese, Korean etc.)
- Support for GSM alphabet encoding with escape sequences allows to send and receive special characters (e.g. EURO currency symbol)
- Receive information about the message delivery status
- Support for messages containing User Data Header (UDH) dependant functionality
- Possibility to send messages in Direct Display mode (aka. flash SMS)
- Possibility to set message delivery and validity time
- Possibility to attach an alphanumeric signatures to messages
- Connection keep-alive functionality
- Source code usage examples for C#/Visual Basic/Delphi
smsc, smpp, ucp, cimd, cimd2, sema, ois, sms, ems, wap push, client, component, library, net, messaging, gateway
Programs similar to SMSC client .NET for SMPP, UCP, CIMD2 and SEMA
|RTSP/RTMP/HTTP DirectShow Source Filter||June 14, 2016|
Directshow filter SDK able to capture RTSP, RTMP, RTP, HTTP, UDP, RTP, MMS.
|File size: 53.48Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|Platform SDK Redistributable: CAPICOM||January 09, 2008|
Get samples and redistributable files for CAPICOM 2. 1. 0. 2.
|File size: 1.92Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
Calculate the area, perimeter, and volume of various geometrical shapes.
|File size: 0.0576Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|XtraBars Suite||December 15, 2007|
comprehensive Ribbon, Toolbar-Menu &Docking System for Visual Studio . NET
|File size: 125.2Mb||License: Commercial||Details|
Use this communication library for SMS-related projects.
|File size: 0.7805Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|Free Fingerprint Verification SDK||April 11, 2010|
Freeware SDK and . NET components for biometric application development
|File size: 139.84Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|Janus WinForms Controls Suite||December 01, 2008|
Add Outlook style interfaces to your applications.
|File size: 25.9Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|CadLib 4.0 DWG DXF .NET Library||June 30, 2012|
Work with AutoCAD DWG and DXF files in your C#, VB. NET or any . NET application.
|File size: 33.6Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|BCGControlBar Professional Edition||June 16, 2016|
MFC extension library for creation most advanced modern user interface
|File size: 102.53Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|MozNet .NET XulRunner Wrapper||September 18, 2011|
Enhanced, managed code, wrapper around the Mozilla XulRunner runtime.
|File size: 0.66Mb||License: Demo||Details|