RTSP/RTMP/HTTP DirectShow Source Filter v4.6.8
The Datastead RTSP DirectShow Source Filter SDK lets develop applications to capture and decode audio and video from streaming sources, exposes the uncompressed audio and video pins, and save at the same time the streams to a file without transcoding.
The filter can:
- receive streaming sources in RTSP, RTMP, RTP, HTTP, UDP, RTP, MMS, Shoutcast protocols,
- connect asynchronously to the URL, without blocking the main thread,
- expose the uncompressed video and/or audio output pins,
- apply text overlays,
- perform hardware acceleration decoding through Intel QuickSync,
- supports interlacing of interlaced video sources,
- control the brightness, hue, saturation,
- record at the same time the video streams in their RTSP format without transcoding, directly to a file (MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI, or MKV), with or without audio,
- generate new files on the fly without loosing frames and without stopping/restarting the graph.
The filter is able to save directly the H264/AAC or MJPEG/audio samples to a .MP4, .FLV, .MOV, .AVI, .WMV or .MKV file.
The filter can be invoked:
1) either directly by writing a DirectShow application with:
. the DirectShow SDK (Microsoft),
. DirectShow.NET (SourceForge)
. DSPack (Delphi).
The sample code for each SDK is included in the package.
2) either directly from the TVideoGrabber SDK, in this case TVideoGrabber builds DirectShow filter and only 2 or 3 lines of code are required to start the preview or recording, e.g.:
VideoGrabber.SetAuthentication (at_IPCamera, "root", "admin")
Our license is a commercial, per developer license (royalty-free, whatever the number of PC on which your application using the filter is installed).
WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows 8
Programs similar to RTSP/RTMP/HTTP DirectShow Source Filter
|Platform SDK Redistributable: CAPICOM||January 09, 2008|
Get samples and redistributable files for CAPICOM 2. 1. 0. 2.
|File size: 1.92Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
Calculate the area, perimeter, and volume of various geometrical shapes.
|File size: 0.0576Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|XtraBars Suite||December 15, 2007|
comprehensive Ribbon, Toolbar-Menu &Docking System for Visual Studio . NET
|File size: 125.2Mb||License: Commercial||Details|
Use this communication library for SMS-related projects.
|File size: 0.7805Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|Free Fingerprint Verification SDK||April 11, 2010|
Freeware SDK and . NET components for biometric application development
|File size: 139.84Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|Janus WinForms Controls Suite||December 01, 2008|
Add Outlook style interfaces to your applications.
|File size: 25.9Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|SMSC client .NET for SMPP, UCP, CIMD2 and SEMA||April 19, 2016|
SMS/EMS/WAP communication through SMSC via SMPP, UCP, CIMD2 and SEMA protocols.
|File size: 1.37Mb||License: Commercial||Details|
|CadLib 4.0 DWG DXF .NET Library||June 30, 2012|
Work with AutoCAD DWG and DXF files in your C#, VB. NET or any . NET application.
|File size: 33.6Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|BCGControlBar Professional Edition||June 16, 2016|
MFC extension library for creation most advanced modern user interface
|File size: 102.53Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|MozNet .NET XulRunner Wrapper||September 18, 2011|
Enhanced, managed code, wrapper around the Mozilla XulRunner runtime.
|File size: 0.66Mb||License: Demo||Details|