Net Deed Plotter v5.4.3531
Map drawing software for people working in real estate.
• A data entry editor that has the look and feel of a word processor editor. You can easily cut, copy, paste, correct, delete and insert large amounts of the data you have entered. These features are significantly improved in Net Deed Plotter.
• Accepts bearings, azimuths, deflections, interior angles, feet, meters, chains, poles, rods, perches, links, and varas.
• A curve data dialog box that permits the entry of ALL data combinations normally associated with curves. Net Deed Plotter shows this data on the curve editor line. Curve data can be optionally created, altered, or reviewed without opening the curve editor.
• Multiple parcels (tracts) can be entered and simultaneously viewed. This is a handy way to include a house or structure on the final drawing.
• Automatically calculates area, net area of keeps & exceptions, closure and precision.
• Text can be added to your map and rotated, sized or positioned as needed. Net Deed Plotter accepts many different fonts and permits bolding.
• Deed calls, corner labels and corner circles can automatically be placed in their appropriate positions.
• Permits user selected scales and zooming.
• Distances can be converted to new units in any order, at any time.
• Accepts standard Township and Section entries. (Example: "The north 520 feet of the west half of the southeast quarter.") Can also reference metes & bounds to section corner. Net Deed Plotter accepts more lengthy and complicated section data.
• The movement (shifting) of tracts was redesigned in Net Deed Plotter. Simply drag tracts and text with the mouse.
• Menu items that make your map fancy include: broken lines, colored lines, bold lines, hatching, corner circles, corner labeling, and toggling a section view. With Net Deed Plotter these options are saved.
• Data, including date and title, can often be included in a "data box" on the same sheet as the map. Net Deed Plotter, at your option, will show a nice paper border and shows the tract data on screen and paper.
• Can be placed in "Metric" mode for the inputting and printing of metric surveys.
• Tracts can be rotated by automatically adjusting the deed calls within the Deed Call Editor, or the tract can be rotated by any amount without altering the Deed Calls.
• DXF files can be exported so as to place the polygon in a CAD or GIS program. Net Deed Plotter makes this simpler. You can select feet or meters before exporting the dxf.
• Net Deed Plotter can create Bitmap (.bmp) files for use in many applications including word...
Programs similar to Net Deed Plotter
|Net Meter Gadget||October 31, 2007|
Monitor and display your network usage and the total downloaded and uploaded data.
|File size: 0.024Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|NexTag Mobile||October 03, 2009|
Compare the prices of products from online merchants through iPhone.
|File size: 0.293Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|Neat Video for Premiere (Mac OS X)||January 03, 2014|
Noise is a serious problem that complicates digital video processing. Footage coming from digital video cameras, camcorders, digital TV-tuners, film digitizers, etc. , often contains an easily noticeable noise component that may distract viewers. Neat Video is a solution to the noise problem. Neat Video is a filter specifically designed to reduce visible noise in digital video clips produced by modern digital video capturing devices as well as digitized from traditional film or VHS records. RICH FUNCTIONALITY AND...
|Netstat Widget||November 08, 2007|
Netstat Widget will show your bandwidth usage meaning upload and download speeds, resettable totals and a great graph.
|File size: 0.0619Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|Navicat Data Modeler (Mac OS X) - Database Design Tool - Creating Data Models||May 24, 2012|
Navicat Data Modeler for Mac - Database Design Tool for creating data models
|File size: 46Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|Nessus (OS X)||April 27, 2007|
Detect potential vulnerabilities in your network.
|File size: 27.79Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|Nim Game||September 13, 2007|
Be the one to remove the last sphere from the playing area to win.
|File size: 0.0575Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|National Geographic Picture of the Day||July 03, 2007|
View a National Geographic picture on your desktop.
|File size: 0.1256Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|New Jersey Statutes||September 17, 2009|
Know about the Permanent Statutes of New Jersey on your iPhone.
|File size: 38.6Mb||License: Commercial||Details|
|NetInfo XML Maker||February 05, 2007|
No-frills AppleScript Studio application generates user and groups XML data files for import into OS X Servers.
|File size: 0.293Mb||License: Commercial||Details|
keep track of, configurable, slide, compare prices, remote security, update, word index, data, MySQL workbench, great, DBSchema, maximum, physically, clicking, generates, groups, pictures, colored, SQLite admin, Oracle Designer, Toad Data Modeler