Microsoft XNA Game Studio
You spoke and we listened! We've added a number of new and improved features to XNA Game Studio 3.1 enabling hobbyists, academics, and independent game developers to easily create video games for Xbox 360, Windows, and Zune digital media players by using optimized cross-platform gaming libraries based on the.NET Framework in the C# programming language. This release is incremental to Game Studio 3.0 and contains many new and improved features:
• Avatar Support: Render and animate Avatars to use in your game to represent gamers and other characters within your game.
• Xbox LIVE Party Support: Enabling gamers to communicate, even when each gamer is not playing the same game in the same multiplayer session. LIVE Party supports up to an eight-way group voice chat for gamers and keeps gamers connected before, during, and after a gameplay session, persisting across title switches.
• Video Playback: XNA Game Studio now supports the ability to play back video that can be used for such purposes as opening splash and logo scenes, cut scenes, or in-game video displays. This set of XNA Framework APIs supports the following features:
o Full screen video playback
o Video playback to simple textures in game
o Control of playback such as pause/resume and stop
o Retrieve properties of the video, such as playback time, size, and frame rate
o Determine the type and usage of the audio track, such as if it has music, dialog, or music and dialog
o Play back multiple video streams at the same time
• Audio API: 3.1 has a new usage pattern of SoundEffect.Play. Sound instances created by Play calls are disposed automatically when playback ends, and SoundEffect.Play returns a Boolean to indicate success or failure.
• Content Pipeline Enhancements: improvements making it much easier to add custom types (custom attributes for run-time of an object and run-time type version of an object, and the ability to determine if deserialization into an existing object is possible).
• XACT3 Support: includes support for XACT3 with new features including the ability to enable a filter on every track, and support for the xWMA compression format.
• Visual Studio Changes: XNA Game Studio 3.1 supports both 3.0 and 3.1 projects, and it includes support for upgrading projects from 3.0 to 3.1.
Programs similar to Microsoft XNA Game Studio
An embedded scripting language, for extending applications (full source)
|File size: 4.31Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|thinBasic programming language||September 05, 2011|
thinBasic is a Basic Programming Language Interpreter.
|File size: 12.50Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|Advanced BAT to EXE Converter||October 01, 2015|
Convert batch files to EXE files with mouse input and unique functions
|File size: 0.80Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|Astrobe for Cortex-M3||September 15, 2013|
Develop 32-bit native code embedded software for Cortex-M3 microcontrollers
|File size: 1.85Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|Micro Focus Net Express||February 14, 2008|
Micro Focus Net Express® is the market-leading COBOL development environment for extending core business processes to the . NET Framework and other distributed platforms. Powerful integration with Microsoft Visual Studio and the . NET Framework plus direct COBOL Web services capabilities, J2EE connectivity and XML support allow easy integration of existing and new COBOL applications with leading enterprise technologies. Micro Focus Net Express® provides a complete environment for quickly...
|Intel Visual Fortran Compiler Professional||June 23, 2009|
Optimize HPC - Intel Visual Fortran Compiler Pro 11. 1 for Windows
|File size: 1434.0Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|Visual Prolog||October 15, 2010|
Visual Prolog 7. 3 PE, Programming environment: compiler, IDE, linker, debugger.
|File size: 24.66Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|NeoBook Rapid Application Builder||January 23, 2016|
Quickly build your own Windows apps without programming.
|File size: 12.61Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|TPC16 Compiler Source Code||October 21, 2009|
Turbo Pascal compiler written in Turbo Pascal - Source code to build a compiler
|File size: 0.51Mb||License: Commercial||Details|
Agena is an easy-to-learn procedural programming language designed to be used in scientific, educational, linguistic, and many other applications. Its syntax looks like very simplified Algol 68 with elements taken from Lua and SQL. The interpreter provides fast real and complex arithmetics, efficient text processing, flexible data structures, intelligent procedures and package management, plus various configuration facilities.
|File size: 3Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
programming language, high performance, convert, components, educational, basic, linguistic, vectorization, batch files, ebook, object oriented, automatons, automation, Video, change background, direct, language, significant, app builder, services, interpreter