iTKO LISA WS-Testing (Win) v3.5
|Added: December 25, 2006|
File size: 120Mb
LISA WS-Testing is a fully functional, no-code web services test authoring and execution solution that both developers and QA/Business teams can use. The solution offers the functionality you expect from the leading Web Services testing tool on the market today - and supports all of the current protocols and unit/functional/regression tests you need to build and launch thorough test workflows against your WSDL and SOAP objects.
LISA WS-TestingTM supports deep testing of WSDL (Web Services Directory Language) libraries, and the SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) objects that they generate. LISA allows you to test these "headless" components as if accessing them from multiple web interfaces or through other web services. And further, LISA lets you directly map to your services without ever developing a test client or maintaining scripts.
• No-code SOAP/XML recording/testing and WSDL exploration and test maintenance. All you need to know is the URL to capture and invoke any type of test against a web service!
• Use the same tests throughout design, development, deployment and performance/service maintenance processes of Java or .NET-based web services.
• Multiple roles. LISA is no-code automated testing, meaning developers no longer have to script tests, and non-programming team members in QA and business requirements teams can also get involved in functional testing.
• Multiple systems. One LISA test case can follow a complex workflow and validate multiple web sessions, web services, and servers. LISA supports active sessions, WS-Security protocols, authentication and magic strings, so it lets you test systems just as your end users will.
• No-code testing means less time coding tests and test clients, and more time testing.
• Developers and non-developers can rapidly learn and use LISA.
• "Live Interaction" lets you author and adjust the test as you observe live behavior from the web service, and you can continue to execute your tests without recompiling test code.
• Use LISA's easy point-and-click testing interface, then launch LISA tests from a command line.
• LISA runs on any client and supports Java and .NET and any other SOAP-compliant web services.Since LISA WS-Testing test cases and test runs are saved as XML files, you can incorporate them easily into your process as attachments to groupware, SCM (Source Code Management) issue tracking and requirements management tools.
requirements, web services, authentication, test authoring, automated testing, exploration, regression testing, development, maintenance, testing tool, web service, attachments, maintaining, issue tracking, incorporate
Programs similar to iTKO LISA WS-Testing (Win)
|Decompiler EX4-TO-MQ4||June 18, 2008|
Recover your lost metaquote sources with this MetaTrader 4 ex4 decompiler. Easy install, easy use. Just run decompiler and drag-and-drop any ex4 file on decompiler window. You can edit and compile again your MQL code.
|File size: 4.11Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
XTrace allows you to receive trace() data without having to be in the flash IDE. XTrace wraps around a custom socket server I wrote in java that will accept connections via XMLSocket on port 9994. To easily send trace data to the 'trace server' you can use the custom debug class included with the download. After calling debug. initSocket("127. 0. 0. 1"); all data passed to debug. trace() will be send through a socket and given to the 'trace server'. XTrace will display the data received from the 'trace...
|File size: 0.1924Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
Rational Visual Test, qt, run, terminal, Visual Basic, load, hook library, receive, functional, makefile, api hook, metaquote, docklight, VB, install, arm, easy, display, floating, productive, data
Visual Studio extension for mobile, local/embedded or remote debugging using GDB
|File size: 13.20Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|Affinic Debugger GUI (GDB/LLDB) for Windows - Lite Version||January 15, 2014|
Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB/LLDB) for Windows/Cygwin
|File size: 3.94Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|Rational Visual Test||May 20, 2001|
Rational Visual Test 6. 5 is an automated functional testing tool that helps developers and testers rapidly create tests for Windows applications created with any development tool. Rational Visual Test is integrated with Microsoft Developer Studio, a desktop development environment, and has extensive integration with Microsoft Visual C++. Rational Visual Test makes developers and testers more productive and makes it easier for organizations to deploy applications of virtually any size for the Microsoft Windows 95, ...
|Affinic Debugger GUI (GDB/LLDB) for Mac OS X - Lite Version||February 17, 2014|
Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB/LLDB) for Mac OS X
|File size: 9.24Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|VB Decompiler||November 19, 2013|
Decompiler of Visual Basic programs. Decompiling forms, p-code, native code
|File size: 3.71Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor||February 14, 2013|
Test, analysis and simulation for serial communication protocols (RS232, ... )
|File size: 3.16Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|Deviare API Hook||November 09, 2012|
Deviare allows you to hook applications in user-mode.
|File size: 40.01Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|COM Port Stress Test||September 07, 2011|
An efficient COM/RS232 stress-testing tool for software/hardware developers
|File size: 1.76Mb||License: Freeware||Details|