Gurgaon Hills Ireo v2.0
IREO Gurgaon Hills Gwal Pahari
As the name suggests IREO Gurgaon Hills, it is a residential project located at the Gurgaon hills with stimulating environment that protects you from day to day stress. In order to live a happy life the environment you live in should be fostering and exciting. It should offer motivation to reach the prospect. Gurgaon Hills Ireo has been developed with the same philosophy.
Features of the Gurgaon Hills IREO make it such demanding property project. Some of its features are:
• Developed amidst opaque foliage of Gwal Pahari on the Gurgaon-Faridabad Expressway, delimited by the non buildable Delhi ridge on one side and protected Aravali forest on the other.
• The project has been designed by one of the leading architects in the world, Soo Chian of Singapore based
• 6 tactically orientated towers designed to reduce apartments overlooking each other and to exploit external views as well as taking advantage of the internal view corridors.
• Very low density development having only 268 exclusive premium residences including 3 BHK and 4BHK units and 5BHK apartments.
• On arrival into the estate, the gaunt ring road keeps internal vehicular flow behind the scenes, reduce vehicular sound, while providing easy entrée to designated drop-off locations.
• Access controlled, high speed and air conditioned commuter elevators leading straight from entrance lounge to private lobbies at apartments above.
• The towers have full-frontage double glossy drape wall facades, both for maximizing views as well as for elasticity of space planning within.
• Floor to Floor height of 12 feet providing maximum flexibility for service run.
• Double volume living room in 4 and 5 BHK apartments.
• 12’ wide liberal unit balcony offering for the ultimate external experience and panoramic sight of the city.
• Pavilions and gazebos for open air sit out and community activities.
• The fully operational clubhouse comes with a roof top perpetuity pool and m
iPhone, iPod, Java, Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
Programs similar to Gurgaon Hills Ireo
|My Bill Register||February 14, 2012|
My Bill Register is a compact, easy to use checking account and bill tracking program that runs on your computer.
|File size: 0.41Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|Market Profile for MT4||July 04, 2012|
Real Market Profile for MetaTrader 4 use MT4 DLL.
|File size: 3.03Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|Car Maintenance Schedule Spreadsheet||April 24, 2006|
Helps keep track of your car maintenance information.
|File size: 0.02Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|STRIKER9 Light Binary Options||August 01, 2011|
STRIKER9 Light Binary Options - Trade Binary Options on AAPL, GOOG, BP, MSFT, BIDU various stocks around the world, GOLD, SILVER, FOREX, various commodities.
|File size: 4.77Mb||License: Commercial||Details|
|Flair Finance||October 30, 2012|
Flair Finance is a personal finance management software
|File size: 3.81Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|Wealth Builder Retirement Calculator||November 12, 2008|
Wealth Builder Retirement Calculators helps you save for retirement.
|File size: 0.23Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|HomeStuff||November 10, 2008|
HomeStuff will assist you with keeping track of your personal belongings.
|File size: 1.87Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
|Amazon Icon Installer||September 29, 2007|
Installs the Amazon Icon shortcut to your desktop automatically
|File size: 0.58Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|Price action indicator||August 17, 2011|
Here you can find all about price action trading strategies
|File size: 0.00Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|What's In My Piggybank? (Excel 2007/10)||February 13, 2011|
Comprehensive and intuitive Excel budgeting solution for the rest of us!
|File size: 17.85Mb||License: Commercial||Details|
Assets, Bill Payment, Schedule, amazon icons, student, Insurance Claims, home, Personal, Insurance, Wealth, amazon desktop icon, Checkbook Software, Expense tracking, Check Register, Inventory, finances, Spending Tracking, spreadsheet, Checkbook, Excel