Geobaza is a geographical module which allows you to identify site visitor's cities and countries by IP-address. Taking a certain IP-address, the module outputs its local registration data - a country and a city with geographic coordinates. The module consists of IP-addresses database and interfaces for interaction with the database (PHP/Perl/C). The database is being improved and updated consistently.
- Improved support of former USSR cities;
- English and Russian names of cities and countries as well as national variants for a number of toponyms;
- Geographic coordinates of cities;
- Legal usage - all the information is taken from open sources;
- Demonstration allows testing the database before purchase;
- Examples, included into the distribution kit, will accelerate applications development;
- Minimal system requirements - the interface interacts with the database binary file directly;
- The easiest installation - you should just copy files of the database and the API-interface into any directory of your site;
- High speed of processing - up to 500 requests per second;
- Autonomy and security - the module is stored on your site and does not call the external sources while working.
After the payment you will receive an e-mal with a specially built module during one workday. The letter is sent to the e-mail address specified upon the payment.
The distribution kit is a zip-file which includes the following components: binary database, PHP-connection interface, connection examples, the instructions, and the license agreement. Perl and C/C++ connection interfaces are supplied on demand.
Programs similar to Geobaza
|ADSubmitter||April 29, 2008|
Submit articles to hundreds of directories at the click of a button!
|File size: 1.49Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
au is a packaging of SMALL BEAUTIFUL tools that allow you to be more autonomous on a network. This version includes a number of Daniel J. Bernstein's utilities including djbdns, qmail, and daemontools. The effect of this combination provides you with a DNS cache and Rendezvous-based email. THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE and has only been tested on 10. 2. 5 clients (not server) without a local SMTP server. Feedback is crucial and will determine how far this package goes. You can contact me by picking...
|File size: 1.5Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|Auto-Reconnect||May 18, 2009|
reestablishes Internet connection if it drops
|File size: 0.8242Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|ilivid Download Manager||July 21, 2011|
Watch online video from RapidShare, MegaUpload &Hotfile.
|File size: 0.2119Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|newsXpresso||April 06, 2011|
newsXpresso is a news reader with a more intuitive reading experience.
|File size: 8.81Mb||License: Shareware||Details|
Import and export bookmarks from your Web browser.
|File size: 1.28Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|TCP Optimizer||September 17, 2011|
TCP Optimizer is free software that optimizes and tunes your Internet connection
|File size: 0.63Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|Virtual Hotspot Free||May 25, 2012|
Turn laptop or computer into a free wi-fi hotspot and share with other devices.
|File size: 1.23Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|Mapquest Driving Directions||March 13, 2008|
Mapquest free API based driving directions module for PHP-Nuke.
|File size: 0.01Mb||License: Freeware||Details|
|i-ScanCam||September 13, 2002|
Combine your PC and a Webcam into a security system.
mapquest, driving directions, adsl, ilivid Player, terminal emulation, section, advantage, satellite, tune, extension, hotspot software, picking, increase, api, actions, simultaneous, compress, udp, supports, web page